Skip to Content

St. Mary's County Recreation & Parks Cancellation Request

Requests for program cancellations must be submitted in writing using this form. Please be sure to complete all applicable information. Once reviewed, your cancellation will be processed based on the St. Mary’s County Recreation & Parks refund policies – see details. Any refunds issued will be confirmed with an email to the address on the household account once processed. For questions or concerns, please contact us at or by calling 301-475-4200 ext. 1800.

St. Mary's County Recreation & Parks
301-475-4200 ext. 1800
Director: Arthur Shepherd