Celebrating Local Women
Submit your nominations for "Woman of the Year" and "Woman of Tomorrow" awards by Feb. 17
Use Your Voice!
Join us at the next Public Forum on Jan. 31 at 6:30 p.m. in the Commissioner's Meeting Room.
2023 Sustainability Awards
Nominate a local business or resident for outstanding efforts to improve our environment!
Don't miss important news - Sign up to get county government notices via email.
Text to 911
Need emergency assistance but can't speak? Text 911.
Don't get caught in the cold! Prepare now and stay safe when temperatures drop.
Volunteer Delivery Drivers Needed!
Help deliver meals to homebound seniors in our community, click for details!
Latest News & Updates
- NEWS RELEASE1/30/2023Leonardtown Library & Garvey Senior Activity Center Announce Emergency Closure for January 30
- NEWS RELEASE1/30/2023Commission on the Environment Seeks Nominations for the 2022 Sustainability Awards
- NEWS RELEASE1/26/2023February Hazard Mitigation Planning Board Meeting Cancelled
- NEWS RELEASE1/26/2023Maryland Agriculture Land Preservation Foundation Now Accepting Applications
- NEWS RELEASE1/24/2023January 24 Commissioner Meeting Rollup
- View All News & Updates
Boards & Public Hearings
Meetings & Agendas
- Planning Commission Meeting Agenda1/30/2023The 02/13/2023 Planning Commission Agenda has been posted.
- Recreation and Parks Board Meeting Agenda1/30/2023The 02/02/2023 Recreation and Parks Board Agenda has been posted.
- Administrative Charging Committee Meeting Minutes1/30/2023The 11/16/2022 Administrative Charging Committee Meeting Minutes have been posted.
- Planning Commission Meeting Minutes1/30/2023The 01/23/2023 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes have been posted.
- Commissioners of St. Mary's County Meeting Agenda1/27/2023The 01/31/2023 Commissioners of St. Mary's County Agenda has been posted.
- Sheriff’s Office Retirement Plan Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes1/27/2023The 12/01/2022 Sheriff’s Office Retirement Plan Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes have been posted.
- Commissioners of St. Mary's County Meeting Minutes1/24/2023The 01/10/2023 Commissioners of St. Mary's County Meeting Minutes have been posted.
- Family Violence Coordinating Council Meeting Agenda1/24/2023The 01/25/2023 Family Violence Coordinating Council Agenda has been posted.
- View All Meetings & Agendas