Tax Bill Lookup
Lookup Directly by Account Number
New Owners, Please note the account ownership information is updated on our website annually. We receive our tax file from the State Department of Assessments and Taxation (SDAT) at the start of the tax year on July 1st. It is best to use the address or parcel number to locate your account.
If you need further assistance, please contact the St. Mary’s County Treasurer’s Office at (301) 475-4200 extension 3300.
St. Mary's County Public Water and Sewer bills are managed by St. Mary's County Metropolitan Commission (MetCom). In accordance with Chapter 113-14.H of the code of St. Mary's County, unpaid water and sewer bills, service charges, all penalties and late charges are first liens against the property. For more information visit www.metcom.org or email MetCom customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
MetCom water and sewer accounts are subject to tax sale based on the following legislation and guidelines. St. Mary's County Treasurer's Office includes these accounts in our annual tax sale.
Additional Links and Resources
Taxes - Real Property
Taxes - Personal Property
- What Is Maryland's Personal Property Tax
- Personal Property Tax Rate Table
- Address Change
- Personal Property Tax Bills
- Payment Options
- Business License Information
- Start a Business in St. Mary's County
- Annual Return Filing/Amendment Instructions
- Close a Business
- Forfeited Business Status
- Tax Clearance Certificates
- DUE DATE
- Maryland Business Express for Corporations and Sole Proprietors
Tax Credit Programs and Exemptions
- What Senior Tax Credit Is Right For You?
- St. Mary's County Consolidated Senior Tax Credit Application
- County Senior "Cap" Tax Credit
- County Senior "65-10" Tax Credit
- County Senior "Matching" Tax Credit
- Maryland Homeowners' Tax Credit
- Maryland Homestead Credit
- Maryland Veteran's Exemption
- Maryland Blind Persons Exemption
- Maryland Renters' Tax Credit