Skip to Content

Accommodations Request

St. Mary’s County Government makes every effort to ensure its programs and services are accessible. A two week notice is requested in order for reasonable accommodations to be made. Citizens can request accommodations or auxiliary services by contacting the Department which is providing the program, service, or activity. Use the contact directory to locate a County agency, office or department. If you are unsure of what agency, office or department is sponsoring the activity of interest; please contact Cindy Slattery for assistance.

Tips on Who to Contact

Information Point of Contact
ADA Coordinator HR - (301) 475-4200 ext. 1110
Commissioner Meetings County Commissioners Office
Public Forums/Ribbon Cuttings, Dedications, Public Meetings, Commissioners of St. Mary's County, Events in the Community Public Information Office
Leisure Programs/Special Events Recreation and Parks or Department on Aging
Employment Human Resources