Disability Awards Program
- Volunter - Candidate should demonstrate exceptional efforts on the behalf of the disabled community through volunteering time and energy.
- Notable Employer - Candidate should demonstrate exceptional effort in advancing employment and/or volunteer opportunities to persons with disabilities.
- Care Partner Award - Candidate must be a direct care provider, either paid or volunteer that advocates for and empowers individuals with disabilities, allowing for increased self-esteem and community inclusion.
- Innovative Program - Candidate should exhibit innovative plan and its execution for inclusion of persons with disabilities in an area of community life.
- Vicki Brown Award (2 Awards) - Candidate must be a person with a disability that enjoys all aspects of life, is a role model and inspiration for others and participates in advancement of barrier free access for all.
- Student Award - Candidate is a person of any age enrolled as a student in ny capacity.
- Adult Award - Candidate is a person 18 years old and over.