Community Options Waiver and Community First Choice Program
This program is designed for consumers who require a nursing home level of care. The program enables eligible consumers to live safely in the community and receive appropriate services.
Eligibility Requirements: Must meet nursing home level of care, income and asset requirements.
Program Services may include:
- Assisted Living
- Case Management or Support Planning
- Personal Care Services
- Accessibility Adaptations
- Assistive Devices
- Behavior Consultation Services
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Home Delivered Meals
- Diet and Nutritional Services
- Family and Consumer Training
- Medical Adult Day Services
- Senior Center Plus Services
- Medical Equipment
- Assistance with Transitional Costs
This program may provide eligibility for other Medicaid services such as Medical Adult Day services and prescription assistance.
For more information contact:
Jennette Beyer, MAP Coordinator
(301) 475-4200 ext. 1057